Thank you

Thank you to all the members and especially to everyone who voted.  To the
6300 members who voted for me, I promise to keep my commitment to you, to
work hard to continue improving what I consider to be the Best Damn Car Club
on The Planet (BDCCOTP)!  I look forward to working with and for all of the
members to make the Best Club an even Better Club for everyone.  Thirty-three
years after the dream, and vision the reality is even better.  Again, thank
you all.
 Michel Potheau