RubberWindow Lining and Front Grill

Could somebody please direct me to a place where I can buy the window seals
for a 1986 735i?  This is the rubber peice that the window closes up into, I'm
not exactly sure what the official name of it is, it seems to be a pretty hard
piece to find online.  I think I only want to do the fron two first, and see
how it goes.  Has anyone else done this, and is it a very hard job?  What kind
of supplies do I need?  I'm pretty capable, or should I just go have someone
do it for me?
    Also, my front grill has a dent in it like someone hit it with a broom
stick--unrepairable.  Does anyone on the list frequent a junkyard that has one
of these intact on an E23 7 series?  I'm looking for one that's not $90 (out
of Bav. Autosport)

Thanks so Much,
Kevin