Re: Shark Injector Question

Greg asked about the legitimacy of the Shark Injector.  A fair question.

Greg,  Jim Conforti's stuff works.  Period.

Call Josh at Eurosport and talk to him first if you are uncomfortable.  He's a great guy and will answer your questions.

Disclaimer:  I know Josh and Jim.  I run Jim's chip and intake in my '95 M3 I-stock club race car and I didn't pay retail for it (i.e., sponsorship deal).  However, I wouldn't run it if it didn't work.  I took out a different aftermarket chip and intake to be replaced by Jim's.  I haven't dyno'd the car yet, but cars that should have pulled me down the straights during the LV club race, didn't.  I'm very satisfied!  <g>

Cheers,

Kirk Lachman
Sin City Chapter
'95 M3 #21 I-stock
'97 2.8 Z3 FOR SALE -- make me an offer!