Re: bmw-digest V9 #2051

 Hi Ismael:
I bought a 1989 325ic about 4000 miles ago (6 months). 118k, Rust free CA car. Body is nice with a parking lot ding on the passenger door and the front valance is a little chewed up. Interior is very clean, except for cracking on the top of the rear seat. Mechanically, it seems strong, runs great and compression is good. I just replaced the control arm bushings and front rotors, and the NI cad instrument cluster batteries just failed (although I haven't had time to do that job yet.)  I paid about $6100, but I think I could have found one cheaper, but as I am known to do, I fell in love with the car and had to have it. By the way I still LOVE it...top down this morning, blasting up the 1, next to the Pacific!
Hope this helps.
Bill
  TISMAEL711@domain.elided wrote: What the going rate for a 1990 E30 (325ic).......the body is excellent, new
top, 125K but it runs sluggish. The tach kept going up and down....like the
car was trying to breath. Also...i noticed it had some sort of exhaust leak.
The interior was good, but it could be cleaner. So how much is it worth,
approximately?????

Ismael

- --