RE: E36 Struts & Shocks

Hello

I changed the original shocks on my '93 E36 after 115k, they were still
quite good, but I was trying to iron out some instability, which I later
traced to a trailing arm bush failure.....

The originals on mine were Sachs, BUT in the UK, I think Sachs and Boge are
now the same shocks, being made by the same company.

I replaced mine with Bilstein, they were about 15% cheaper, better (cos new)
and are OEM quality (not that I would know what that was!).