Re: 92 E34 Falling apart

I had an 1992 E36 w/ leatherette, and also a 1995 E34
540.  The E34 from 95 didn't exhibit any door panel
peeling problems, but the 92 E36 had both door panels
and rear interior panels peel from the backings.
Luckily it occurred under warranty so the dealer
replaced them w/ new panels that used new glue
formulation to prevent it from happening again. This
glue delamination is a well known problem from early
90's E36's.  No way to repair it other than to replace
them.  Hot weather is the culprit to this problem.

Which part of the country are you located in?

>Wow. This is not the case with my 92 525iT. Our
wagon's interior is
http://greetings.yahoo.com