Re: Damage to BMWs in Service at Washington, DC Dealerships

The cloud extends to the west coast as well. I bought my wife's 525i
wagon (e39) from Claridges in Fremont, CA. For every problem they
fixed, they would mess something up. So I switched to Steven's Creek
in SJ, where they didn't fix the current problem (belt noise), but
they didn't break anything new (better).

ring, ring ... So I'm in the middle of writing this email, and the
BMW how was your xxx (1-5) lady called, so I let loose! Anyway, she
gave me a number to call that is supposedly a 24hr customer line:
800/831-1117. I have not tried it yet.

Anyway, I think someone in NJ needs to wake up.

It seems like the dealers here try really hard to manage your
score on the service ('please, please say 5'). Have others experienced
this?

Jeff
02 M3 coupe w/smg2
01 525i wagon