High end wheels (AC Schnitzer) etc, and replicas available....

I'd like to start off by introducing myself.  My name is Todd Holzwarth and I
am a Commercial Account representative for Discount Tire Direct.  I'm proud
to announce we are now carrying many high end wheels such as AC Schnitzer,
Azev, Lorinser, the list goes on and on.  We also carry a wide array of BMW
replica wheels such as the new M3 and M5 wheels, and many others.  If anyone
on the list is in the need for wheels or tires you may feel free to e-mail me
privately and I'll be sure to help you out.  I look forward to hearing from
you.

Thank you,
Todd Holzwarth
Discount Tire Direct