Re: Leather Products

This kind of topic comes up pretty often.  In general, Lexol is an OK
product but there are much better ones.  I've personally settled on
Leatherique -- it's really fantastic; their people are knowledgeable about
restoration and you may very well need more than just a leather
preservative or conditioner based on what you've said.  There may be other
products similar, but in any case Leatherique is a big step above Lexol.
It is available from the company direct by calling the number on their web
page http://www.leatherique.com.

I have no connection to either company; no profit to me in any way no
matter what you decide to do.

		-Mike