1980 320iS TURBO For Sale in San Francisco

Current Economic challenges forces the sale of my pride and joy -
I have built a really fun car over the past year - but now I need to sell
it.

Here is a brief list of features- I will try and take some pics  but
it's been raining here -it's a 100% stock looking car except for the
wheels which are 15" Epsilon basket weaves freshly powder coated
silver to match the car. And Brand new Bridgestone Potenza ZR's

Engine
Prof. rebuilt about 45K ago with a BAE/Century Turbo Kit - uses no
oil.
New Radiator, Water pump and Alt bushings

Trans
Metric Mechanic Short shift
Clutch is in good shape

Suspension - my favorite part !!!!
Dinan Stage 2
Huge F&R sway bars
Coil-overs
front strut tower brace

Brakes
Brand New - '77 Vented ATE rotors and rebuilt calipers
Brand New - Master Cylinder

Exterior -
Silver - NO RUST
It's a California car
same asshole keyed it on one side - I have bids of $250-400 for the
repair - otherwise it's in great shape

Interior
Black
Perfect Recaros
Couple of the usual small cracks in the dash - but nothing too bad
Overall the interior is in great shape
Everything works !

STEREO
Sony ES CD Headunit
Sony ES CD Changer
Sony ES HUGE 5 Channel Amp
Subs - 2 JL Audio 10" W3's in JL Audio box
2 sets of 5.25" components - MB Quart RSB 215 - these are their
reference series speakers they were over $700 each new - and sound
like it
The stereo sound great at any level and for all types of music - it
was professionally installed and the car looks 100% stock inside
except for the cd head-unit -
The MBQ component speakers were mounted inside the original BMW
plates in the back deck and the fronts have the tweeter in the
factory place and the mid in the door.

The car has about 160K on the clock  but virtually every part has
been replace in the past 2 years

Asking $6,500  OBO  Serious inquiries only please

I can help arrange inspection and shipping if desired.

Thanks
David
dcfsf@domain.elided

you can check my e-bay feedback at bay_area_european - to see my
feedback

I am moving this week and might not be able to check my e-mail - please call
me if you are interested  - just please call during reasonable hours
(pacific time)
Thanks
David
415-637-4572  cell