Re: auto tranny help in Oregon

More like a 4HP24 unit...........in that model.
Used not recommended , too many engineering updates.
Too many unknown factors.......chances are you 'll have to do the job
twice.

There really is no "Blue Light Special" (cheap way) around this......If the
car is worth keeping,
I would use a ZF factory rebuilt unit......and rent a garage bay with a
lift.

Henri