Sent: Friday, January 18, 2002 10:42 AM
Subject: German Car Global Portal...post free ads...

G'day,

GermanCARS.ws  was launched on 01.02.2002.  This is a Global Portal for German
Car enthusiasts and caters to German cars only.  This is a THAWTE secure site
that is published in over 1600 Search Engines worldwide.  We've placed in the
TOP 5 of most large search engines (AOL, MSN, GO, GOTO, iWON) and the like.
The site is gaining a following rapidly!!!

Looking to BUY or Sell a German CAR?  Check out the FREE BUY & SELL Gateway.
Post your Ad and  3 pictures of your car here for FREE!!!
Looking for a local German Car Dealer?  Go to the Dealer Gateway.
Looking for enhancements for your Car?  The MotorSport Gateway should do the
trick!

We were chosen as the featured site by www.autoguide.net this week.  We are
viewer driven, and appreciate getting feedback from our audience.  Please send
comments and questions to info@domain.elided , also, please bookmark it, as
the   content is updated daily.

Sincerely,

GermanCARS.ws