For sale, e30 325is 87 (real nice car)

Bronzet 87 325is for sale in Northern Calif.
130k+ miles, tan leather sport interior,
trip computer, stock hi-fi stereo.  This is
a real nice car, if not for you, how about a
son or daughter?, or with a few mods would
make a nice track car.  Should be good for
60k reliable miles miles with only oil changes
being as the below maintanace and work is
already done.

Completly rebuilt head, cam, etc. from Bav
Engine exchange, all new hoses, belts less
than 500 miles ago, new control arms & bushings,
tie rods. less than 1000 miles ago.  Recent
rebuilt tranny & new clutch, straight body, new
orig fog lights, nice paint, tan interior, AC
(works well).  This is a nice car, I bought it
for $6000 and put about 5k into it.  (new tires
too!) on orig 14" basket weeve wheels.  I have
reciepts for most of the above work.  I bought
this car for my father who can now no longer
drive.  Make me an offer, not lower than $6000.

- -Matt