<FS> 1987 325is Parts Car

For Sale

1987 BMW 325is
Champagne colored
Damaged in accident, but runs/drives
Not worth my trouble to maintain.

The car is in reasonable shape otherwise given it's age, but it does
need work.  The left front fender is crumpled, and the frame is slightly
bent.  As a result, the right front fender, the hood, and both doors
have some blemshes.  Nothing some bodywork couldn't fix.  Also the front
bumper, part of the grill, and the front air dam.

Couple of other things wrong with it include the BMW aux. instruments
don't work, and the tach doesn't.  Broken electrical connections I
imagine.  No stereo in it (it was stolen), but I have the original BMW
unit.  Power door locks need work too.

Tires in various conditions.

But otherwise it runs fine.

Anyway, I'm basically selling it as a parts car for whatever I can get
for it.  It's fixable, but not worth it to me. Comes with the repair
manual.

Give me a call if interested.  617-513-9841 (cell/home) or
617-253-2475x113 (office)

The car's in Chelsea, Massachusetts, part of Boston.

- -Olaf
bleck@domain.elided