New BMW Xenon HID retrofit page

Hi All:

This weekend I finally discovered how to eliminate that annoying "Low Beam
Failure" message from my OBC WITHOUT CUTTING ANY WIRES.
The solution involves cutting four traces on the Check Control Module's PC
board.

I have posted a very detailed webpage detailing how to make the
modification as well as providing links to other HID retrofit related
webpages. (Including Jim Powell's excellent page.)

I'm very happy I finally found a solution that is easily reversible and is
completely hidden in the CCM. I hope others find this information as useful
as I think it is.

I'd love to hear your thoughts/comments/concerns about it.
Click the "Retrofitting Xenon Headlights to your BMW" link from my BMW
webpage at www.ecubed.com/bmw .

Cheers,

Ed

PS:Thanks to Jim Powell, Ron Stygar, Ben Liaw, et al, for providing a
"foundation" in presenting technical BMW upgrade information online in a
clear, easy to understand manner. I attempted to pay homage to their
excellent contributions with this latest work. Hopefully I didn't embarrass
them too much. ;)

End of bmw-digest V9 #2022