Re: Subject: E34 Sound System Upgrade

Thomas,

I had the same problem on my E34, turned out that the cable was
disconnected from the speaker, I just had to plug it in again, it appears
on my car at least that there is not much space behind the speaker for the
connections so over time they were getting pushed off by the foam etc. that
is behind them.
I put it all back together only find it didn't work, went through the
process again, this time crimping the connectors a bit to ensure they stay
on.

Cheap fix if you have the same problem.

Regards
Neil