FS 88 325

Hey all!

Has anyone recently sold or bought an 88 325? I wanted to determine an
appraised value based on recent sales and comparison to the kbb and nada
guides.

Mine is for sale :-( and I want to be fair with a value. The car's specs are
as follows: auto, 2.7 eta, 152k, flawless body and interior except for the
glovebox--which is in tact, but the mounting brackets are broken.

It's in great shape, runs great and looks impressive. Anyway, if any of you
have ballpark estimates on value, (I realize it's tough not seeing the car)
I'd love to hear your opinion.

Thanks!