FS: 1995 540i

I have an immaculate 1995 540i with less than 73,000 miles I need to part with. The
car is Oxford Green with Beige leather interior.  The paint is as shiny as new and
has just a few paint chips on the hood.  The leather is as close to perfect as can
be.  We are non smokers and the car has never been in an accident.  Service has been
performed religiously by a BMW dealer and all records are available.  In addition to
all the "normal" loaded BMW equipment it has the factory CD changer, electric lumbar
support in the drivers seat, and much more.

It's a Texas car so has never been exposed to any severe weather and has been garaged
from day one.  Even the carpets are in almost new condition.  Everything works on
this car.  It looks and handles like a dream, you'd have to see it and drive it to
believe it.  According to Kelly Blue Book the wholesale on this car is about $16K and
I'd take that for it.  This is a great deal since the same kbb shows the dealer
retail to be almost $22K!  I have pictures I can email so please contact me if you
have any interest in a great vehicle at a very reasonable price.  bschift@domain.elided.
254-694-0095