From: "Dany" <daw@domain.elided>
Subject: E28 M535 Automatic Transmission

Hi,

I have a problem with the transmission. When I put the shifter on 1st gear,
everytime when I cruise around 3500 rpm or more and be at a stable speed,
the
second gear is engaged for one or two seconds and then comes back first
repeately, but if I accelerate, it doesn't do it. It only occurs when I
release the accelerator to be at a stable position and a stable speed.
<snip>