BBS mesh sport wheels for sale cheap (17"x8")

Four 17" x 8" BBS that came on my wife's 525iT. They should fit any E34.
They look fantastic but 3 need to go to a repair shop to be straightened.
That costs about $75-$100 each if you aren't familiar with the process. They
hold true like new once you fix them. We just bought this car and I noted a
slight shimmy around 65mph. I was putting winter wheels and tires on the car
anyway. These wheels are too pretty to be using them up here in winter so
I'm just going to sell them. They cost $600+ each at the dealer, without
center caps. I'll sell all four for $300 including the center caps.
Packaging and shipping costs are not included in that price. I'm in Utah.
Three of the wheels are bent but all look new. I could see they were out of
true when I had them spun up to determine if tire balance was causing the
shimmy. They are well worth keeping and fixing. These were the top of the
line wheels available in the sport package on the five series. The BBS with
the deep high polished lip and rivets. They look great! My wife is a school
teacher though and I'd rather them not be on her car at the school. Her new
16" winter wheels don't look nearly as fancy are going to be used year
'round. She can curb them all she wants. : )

Here's a photo of the wheels on the car.
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/010/gr/lk/oX/id32653.jpg

I first posted this message about a month ago but decided not to sell them
at that time. We have been having title problems with the wagon and thought
we might be sending it back. The title is taken care of and we are keeping
the car. These wheels are sitting in boxes in my family room and are just
one more thing I'd like to be done with. The first person that indicates to
me that they are sending me a cashiers check or money order for $375 gets
them. $300 for the wheels, $75 to cover packing and shipping. Here's what
I'll do. I'm thinking shipping per wheel is going to be around $20-25 each.
I'm not positive though. If shipping costs me more than $75 for all for then
I'll take the hit for it the additional. If it is less than $75 then I'll
send the buyer a check back to cover the difference.

Cheers,

Ron