winter storage

Here's what I do with my Miata, 91 318is, and 87 535is, which are all stored
in an unheated garage all winter.
1 full gas tank with Sta-Bil
2 fresh oil and filter
3 pump up tires to 50 psi
4 put MOTH BALLS all around the cars, and even some in the interior,air
filter intake,  and on the ground around the car - mice hate the smell, never
had a mouse problem
6 put a small fan blowing air under the cars, this keeps condensation from
forming under the cars, which happens with temp change
7 pull the battery and charge it once a month (or keep it on a Battery
Tender)
8 use a car cover, then cover that with a sheet of plastic to keep the cover
dust free

 John Lassiter