FS: Very Nice 1995 540i

I've moved to the country (pickup country, that is) and I have an exceptionally clean, well cared for 1995 540i (E34) automatic to
sell.  I'll miss it.  Here are just some of the features.

Oxford (dark) Green metallic paint in very nice shape.
Tan leather also like new.
Only 72,500 miles on the car.
I'm the second owner (I bought it from a friend 4 years ago)
It has been serviced only at a BMW dealer and I have all the service records if you're interested.
Always been garaged (even during the day).
Texas car, so if you're worried about snow/ice/salt damage, forget it.
BMW 6 CD changer
Alusil engine DOHC 32 valve engine
Halogen Elipsoid Headlights (can you say VERY bright?)
Dual Air bags
5 Alloy wheels in very nice shape (yeah, I know they're all round, but these don't have curb rash)
Memory seats
Power lumbar support in drivers seat
Full factory tool kit
Electric Cental Locking System
All the other wonderful standard equpment on the 540i
Has never been in an accident and looks and drives like new.
Defensively parked and has just one door ding.  There are a few small stone chips on the hood but otherwise this car looks like it just
came off the showroom floor.
Picture on line at http://www.txun.net/users/bschiftner/bmwad.jpg
More pics available, just contact me.
Original sticker (for what that's worth) is over $49K.  The first $17,500 takes it.  If you want me to drive it home for you, we can
work that out, but I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to. I'm in central Texas.
bschift@domain.elided
254-694-0095