E30 bottoms out

I have 91 E30 325iX. I bought the Dinan setup which lower the car somewhat. It suppose to be for a street use. I bottom out as well.
I have complained to Dinan but they did not offer much help. I had the 17" BBS until few weeks ago. I now have the 15" wheels with
original size snow tires. It still bottoms out on potholes. It is terrible and I think it is going to destroy my car. I am going to
complain some more to Dinan but I think I will have to put back the stock setup.

Rami

Subject: Re: E30 Suspension Changes

Kenneth Hillers <kjhillers@domain.elided> wrote:

>3.     This next upgrade is where my problems begin. I replaced the stock
>springs with Eibach springs that lowered the car 1" to a 1-1/2". The car looks
>really aggressive but is way too harsh over some tar strips and bottoms out
>even going into my drive way. Over certain bumps or undulations in the road
>you get that sick "pothole" response. The steering wheel is slightly off to
>the left but does not pull to the left.

End of bmw-digest V9 #2014