RIKEN Wheel Hub Cap

I have 4 RIKEN wheels for my 740's snow tires.  Last Sunday, while cleaning the
wheels, one fell over on its front and broke the hub cap mounting bracket.  The
piece that I need is a white threaded plastic cylinder, about 1.5" in diameter,
with two lugs at the base for mounting it to the wheel.  The cap goes on over
that and a large plastic nut threads on and holds it all in place.  I'm told
that RIKEN used the same hub cap mounting system on other models.

Would anyone have a clue where one might find such a thing ?

___________________________
AJ (Alan Jaskolka)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Mailto:ajaskolka@domain.elided
ICQ Number: 13355093

ENTERPRISE ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
Strategic Technology Management, Business Development
Technology Marketing, Executive Support, Opportunity Maximization

Phone: (905) 889-1747
FAX:    (905) 881-7606