87 325is for sale (N. Calif)

Bronzet 87 325is for sale in Northern Calif.
130k+ miles, completly rebuilt head, cam, etc.
from Bav Engine exchange, all new hoses, belts
less than 500 miles ago, new control arms &
bushings, tie rods. less than 1000 miles ago.
Recent rebuilt tranny & new clutch, straight
body, new orig fog lights, nice paint, tan
interior, AC works well.  This is a nice car,
I bought it for $6000 and put about 5k into
it.  (new tires too!) on orig 14" basket
weeve wheels.  I have reciepts for most of the
above work.  I bought this car for my father
who can now not drive any more.

- -Matt

End of bmw-digest V9 #1995