RE: Antifreeze mixture

>>I was thinking of putting straight antifreeze (no mixture with water) into my car. What are the good and bad points about doing this?<<

bad points:

- - antifreeze does not cool as well as water
- - antifreeze is not designed to be used alone
- - antifreeze costs more than water (although i would suggest using distilled water in your radiator)

good points:

- - none come to mind

in other words, use a water/antifreeze mixture.  it cools your engine better and you don't sacrifice anything so long as you use it in the recommended ratios.

regards,

dan
88 325is
96 M3