1995 540i w/ New Engine. 71K miles

Well, we've decided to do it.  We've moved to the country and really
don't need this great car any more. . . and right after we had the
engine replaced (with Alusil) under extended warranty.  We'll really
miss this car, but we're in SUV country now.  Here's the scoop...

1995 540iA, VIN WBAHE6328SGF31364. Only 71,000 miles on car. New BMW
Engine from dealer in last 1,500  miles. (The car was driven sanely and
maintained religiously, the replacement was a result of the Nikasil
problem.)  Very clean and well maintained. All service records
available. Oxford green/tan leather. Factory CD changer, tinted windows,
new Michelins, keyless remote entry, always garaged, memory drivers
seat, sunroof, lumbar support, etc. $19,500 obo. Will deliver anywhere
in continental US. 254-694-0095 (Whitney, TX) bschift@domain.elided

If you have any interest in the car or just want to chat, please give me
a call.

Thanks.