//M3 E36 head rebuild

Hi,
    I'm new to the E36 motors and am looking for inexpensive performance
and/or reliability
tips in rebuilding the head on my 3.2 liter //M3.
Specifically:
Will other E36 cams, such as 3.0 liter 95 //m3 cams, give an
improvement?
Any conversions to solid lifters?
Are larger diameter valves available?
 Flow effects of raising valve guides higher into the head?
What is factory spec for head shaving?
Is there an overthick head gasked?  My parts listing does not show one.
What can be done to make valvetrain more resistant to engine damage due
to over revs?
Will valvetrain components from the new E46 motor give any performance
or
     reliability advantages?
Any advantages, as on the older models, to using a stretched out timing
chain
     or to changing the static cam timing?  Possibly like a 2 degree
exhaust cam retard?
Other valve/valve seat grinding tips?
Other ideas or suggestions?

Or_  Does anybody have a good used head from a 3.2 liter //M3 at a
reasonable price?
Thanks to all in advance.