Tires/Rims for E36

When I bought my E36 the ower "threw in" another set of rims with brand new
snow tires.  Does anyone know what the value of these may be and/or have a
interest in buying them?

I was thinking of putting them on ebay but I figured I would check here to
see what they are worth.

I also have a set of the same rims with regular tires.  These were on the
car when I bought it.  I bought M3 rims shortly after I got the car and took
these off.  There is still a plenty of tred left as far as I can tell.
These are also for sale.

I have about 15 pictures of the rims and tires if anyone is interested.  The
rims are in Middletown NJ but I could bring them to Hoboken NJ or New
Brunswick NJ if someone had a interested and lived/worked close to one of
those locations.  Could also UPS them for about $50 east coast or $78 west
coast according to the UPS site

Richard