Re: Dashboard Computer - No Display

Rick,

The computer has three light bulbs in it to light the buttons and the
display.  Most likely, the bulb for the display has burned out, and the
bulbs for the buttons are providing a little light.

To remove the computer, you must first remove the radio.  You don't need to
unhook the wires from the radio, but it must be pulled out of the dash.

Once the radio is removed, you must reach inside the radio opening and pull
the computer's release lever toward you (toward the rear of the car).  The
computer will pop out of the dash.

The bulbs can be purchased from your dealer, for $1-2 each.

When you remove the computer from the dash, it will disconnect power from
it, and clear anything that was set (Time, Date, Max Speed, Fuel
Consumption, etc).

- -rb