uh, oh...glove box trouble

Hey all....thanks for everyone who provided advice for my brake question
earlier in the week. Much appreciated!

Another question.....

Like an idiot, I underestimated my own strength and inadvertantly tore the
glove box right off the hinge attachment on my e30. No questions,
please...:-) Anyone have any experience in putting one of these back
together?

The box compartment itself is only damaged at the back, where it mounts to
the hinge assembly.....some of the composite plastic cracked and the three
mounting bolts slots now have little to attach to.

I realize this is abstract and vague....just figured asking couldn't
hurt....thanks in advance.

Mike Coffer
88 325e
151k