Re: E30: Battery Drain

Tony,

I had a similar problem with my E30. It turned out that trunk lid was a
little bit loose and the light in the trunk was constantly on. Adjusting
the trunk latch solved the problem.

You can try to connect an ammeter in sequence with your battery and pull
the fuses out one by one to see which one stops the drain. Then check
all devices protected by that fuse. If everything is OK but you still
got the drain - you might have a short (or worse - intermittent short)
in wiring, which is very hard to find.

Good luck
- --
Deivis