Re: Help! My SRS light (air bag) is on

Rami,

Here's a possibility...

Check the connection to the seatbelt sensors.  If your seatbelt sensor is
disconnected, the SRS light will come on.  The system will fire the airbag
at a reduced level of intensity if your seatbelt is buckled, and when the
SRS light is on, it could mean that the system failed to detect the seatbelt
sensor.

I know people with E36 M3s who removed their driver's seat and turned the
ignition key on.  Since the system didn't detect the seatbelt sensor, it
turned the SRS light on.  Even after reinstalling the seat, the light
remains on and must be reset by the dealer.

- -rb