FS 1981 528i 5sp

For sale:  1981 528i 5 speed daily driver.  220,000 miles and counting.
Average condition for a car this age.  Interior is a bit rough and the car has
the usual rust.  Mechanically the car is sound and runs strong.  I have
invested over $2,000 in the car over the past 4 years.  Not a pretty car, but
drives great and good for parts or second car.

Details:
Metallic green (zypressungrun Metall), Tan leather seats
4 door, 2 way power sunroof
5 speed manual tranny
New blower fan motor (good heater core, etc.)
Newer radiator out of 535i installed.
New front struts and center link
New alternator
New rear wheel bearings
Newer muffler and exhaust
New gas tank
New brake shoes
New hoses and belts
New fuel pressure regulator
New O2 sensor
AC not working - never tried to fix it.

First $500 cash (to someone on this list) and its yours to drive home.  Car is
located in Northern Indiana in city of Warsaw.  Email me at
blockhead@domain.elided for more details.

Steve Block
1985 528e
1983 538e