Wanted: 325e, cabrio, 535i, leather 3 spoke steering wheel

Hi all,

My steering wheel has seen better days.  I'm looking
for the three-spoke, leather covered, non M sport
steering wheel with the round horn button.  I believe
they came stock with 325e and i up to 1987, 325i
cabriolet through 1989, and BMW 535i through 1988 (not
sure if the hub on this one is the same as my 1988
cabriolet).  I actually prefer this wheel to the M
sport wheel...the center spokes are a nice place to
rest your hands for long distance cruising.

Must be in excellent condition.  Missing horn button
OK.  Let me know your price.  Email me directly:

karolyi74@domain.elided

Thanks,

Jay Karolyi
Find a job, post your resume.