RE: E36 Stuff for sale....(2 sets coilovers, one wing)

I'm trying to clear out the garage...
For an E36 car.. (Not Z3 or TI)

AC Schnitzer coilover suspension... front struts and springs, rear shocks and
springs.  No height adjustability in back, beehive shaped springs in rear.

Used, about 32K miles.  Works great on street or track.  Lowers front as you
wish, and rear about 1 to 2 inches depending on where you start.  Very nicely
balanced as is... I haven't adjusted the front height, so it might be a bit
"stuck", but it is a coilover set up.  Shocks pre-valved, not adjustable.
Retails for $2400 or so.  I need to move this out of the garage, its
available for $900, shipping not included.  I deliver within 2 hours of
Chicago, help install in my garage for a small fee.

Brand New in box(s) ...

H&R coilover suspension for E36 M3:  Never used.  Front struts, matching
springs and shocks,  rear height adjustable perches.  These were delivered to
me by an unscrupulous person who won't let me return them.  I had clearly
ordered a more sophisticated H&R set up, (adjustable shocks and specificly
chosen spring rates) and instead I got this.   Asking $1250, free delivery in
area.  Help with install if desired as well for a small fee.  Shipping not
included.

Factory M3 Coupe spoiler in white:  $250 + shipping.  Taken off my LTW.  This
is NOT a LTW splitter, its the factory one with brake light.  Virtually
perfect condition.

Alex Lipowich

Please reply via email.