Driveshaft install any other parts i may need?

Hey I'm about to get a new driveshaft from the dealer.
Is there any other things I should put in while I'm
under there. The rubber mount that goes to the tranny
was replace not too long ago. Anything that you may
think I should replace run it by me. Oh ya the car is
a E30 87 325is. Also what are good tranny mounts for
this year car? I think I heared some one say the e12
mounts are better?

Kyle Sanchez

p.s. Also I'm Still looking for a chip for the same
car. The last 3 digits on the DME are "153" How much
is one new if I have to but it new?
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com