Re: 528E Rear brakes HELP

To anyone that can help:
I have a 86 528E Automatic with discs in the rear and as I drive along just
after letting off the brakes, the pads seem to start dragging making a
metallic sound that then disappears when brakes are applied. I have replaced
the master cylinder, rear calipers (both), new brake pads tonight (Pagid).
Dragging sound is still there, just now a smidgen more moments before they
start making that annoying dragging sound. Old pads worn evenly on both sides
Isn't the caliper piston supposed to recede a bit after application of brakes?
Is there something I am missing or is this a design problem?

Any assistance would be great.

Dale

86 528E