RE: E36 comments

Alex wrote:
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:49:19 -0500
>From: alex.fadeev@domain.elided
>Subject: RE: E36 comments
>
>As a side
>note: all 3-series BMW/Boge shocks are junk after 50K miles. You may get
>them replaced under warranty, but the real solution is buying Koni's out of
>your own pocket.

Does this include M3 shocks? I installed (not very) used M3 shocks and
struts on my 325 at about 30k miles, and I have 70k miles now. So the shocks
and struts have about 50k, maybe more. Still seems good, but this is
probably the kind of thing that degrades so slowly that I may not realize
it.

Thanks
Greg