Re: Need advice re: E28 Front Shock Replacement

There is an interesting and good step by step on the E28 suspension
Installation in the archive-Friday Sept. 27, 1996 from Pete Read.

If you have a moment tell me a little bit more about your car.

Thanks.

Ed Van Poolen
1980 320i
1959 Olds '98 (air suspension)