Ac Vent

Hi guys.
i just noticed my passenger ac vent broken.... i have a e36 94 coupe and
the right passenger vent is not working properly...
the little slider that moves it left to right seems to be snaped off or
broken....  has anyone repaired/replaced this... it seems to be part of the
dash... how hard would it be?  TIA

Nicolas Roman
Senior Engineering Consultant
North Miami Beach, FL.

                    SWKAUF@domain.elided
                    m                    To:     bmw@domain.elided
                    Sent by:             cc:
                    owner-bmw@dig        Subject:     Re:Brake pads
                    est.net

                    10/22/2001
                    09:20 AM

In a message dated 10/21/01 8:24:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

> The Best street pads I've used are the Ferodo metallics, but they are
very
> hard to get. There is a distributor in Florida, but he's lazy. Motorcycle
> and VW applications go through more efficient channels.

Where is the FL distributor?  I  have used Ferodo on other cars agree they
are great, but hard to find.

Steve

- --