From: owner-bmw@domain.elided [mailto:owner-bmw@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
macdowell@domain.elided
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2001 3:51 PM
To: bmw@domain.elided
Subject: Ansa exhausts and Engines

Everyone,
Thanks for all your past help.

Has anyone with an e30 had any experience with Ansa free flow exhausts?
Would you recommend them? This mod would be for my 1990. Can anyone tell
me what gets replaced in a free flow system (is the cat. left in)?

I'm also looking into rebuilding my engine for further tuning (port
polish etc) has anyone had experiences with Bavarian Engine Exchange and
Metric Mechanic?

TIA,
Adam
86 325e