WTB 8x17 Wheels for E39

Hi all,

I've just returned to the list after an absence of a year or so. We sold our
E34 and E39 cars when we moved and I tried Audi (S4 & A4). Well, we're back.
One down and one to go.

I'm looking for a set of 8-8..5x17 wheels (maybe 8.5x18) for our newly
acquired E39 5-Series. I had preferred BBS and AC Schnitzer wheels in the
past, but I'm open to all options at this point. If any of you have "excellent
condition" wheels for sale please let me know. I'm now in Portland, OR.

John Kjos