540i Thrust Arms

I need to replace the control arm bushing on my 1994 540i.  I could buy the
special bushings offered by several dealers or even purchase the 740i
bushing and have those installed.  But the other end of the arm will have
the old ball joint still in it and I figure it would be best to replace
that.  If I purchase the entire arm it comes with the standard bushing in
it.  My question is can I get the entire arm (alloy too!) with a new ball
joint and the heavy duty bushing on the big end?

Thanks in advance for any advise.
Tomas Perez
94 540iA
93 325is