Re: Rear deck wing on a 95 740i?!?

In response for to your request about a rear deck wing for your 95 740i, I
think I found a great wing for ya, they sell it at a local car accessory
shop in Rockville, Md. called Car Toyz.  It's this double decker sized
contraption that's really about 3 feet high and usually can be seen riding
on some of the finest Civics and Integra's in town here.  What I was
thinking was that you could get 2 of these wing monstrosities, put them side
to side, and bolt them on the back of your 95 740i.  I did a little math and
it seems that if you got your car up to about 120 mph, it would actually
start flying!  Really!  Hope this helps.

95 740i  no spoiler, no rear deck wing...ughhh
95 540i spoiler, shpoiler
88  911 no whale tail

(Subject: 7 Series Rear Deck Wing

Anyone have any suggestions about where to find a deck wing for a 95 740I?)