Seat covers

My '87 325 has cloth seat covers, blue in color with a check (?) pattern.

Someone suggested to try BMP for covers (bmpd.com).  They only have black
leather seat covers.  I suppose that's ok, but what about the blue door
panels and blue carpet?

Any other suggestions for blue seat covers?  Doesn't have to look original,
the car is a daily drive with 180K.  The driver seat is worn and torn and I
thought about putting something on to hide the flaws.

Something a little better than you see at PEPBOYS or AUTOZONE.

Thanks