Accessories on E34 have no power

When I started my 1990 525i (E34) with 190,000 miles yesterday none of
the accessories worked including power windows, radio, trip computer,
wipers. The car ran and drove fine. Heater blower works, instrument
panel, gauges and exterior lights. After driving for about 10 minutes
the power was restored to the accessories that did not work. The trip
computer had the correct time but the radio said CODE. Today when I went
to start the car, the accessories were not working again. Also, the
hazard lights seemed to come on when I shut the drivers door. This
stopped after starting the engine.

Please, if anyone has any ideas on what is causing this and where to
specifically look, please e-mail me with your suggestions. Thanks in
advance for the help.

Link Moser
Loudon, NH