RE: TireRack

Quite frankly, I look for service first.  When I find a shop that is willing
to go the extra mile, I really don't mind if they don't have the latest and
greatest equipment.  As Kevin attests below, Radial Tire is one such shop.
Their service is great, and they are very competitive on price.  A winning
combination, IMO.

- --
Mark Hilbush
Baltimore, MD