TRX tires

Rick,

What you have on your car are actually off of an M6, as the TRX from the
535is are 200/60VR390.  I doubt that Michelin are still issuing those,
as I believe the only ones they have put out recently are the
220/55VR390, and it took them 2 years of no TRX production at all to get
those out.  The rest of the molds were sold to Coker Tire.  See the
attached web site page indicating they will sell you one of yours for
$259.   http://www.coker.com/default.asp
You'd have to call them though to make sure they actually have them in
stock.

Steve Poland
'88 535is at 206,000 miles, still on 200/60VR390, but that may have to
change.