RE: One more time Roundels

FARIAS [mailto:FARIAS@domain.elided] wrote:

> I have a 88 325ic and am looking to buy the Roundel emblems
> for the hood and trunk as well as for the mag wheels. I know
> there have been previous posting for this info but I can not
> remember where I stashed the info.  Thanks for any help.

FARIAS,
Got to your local dealer and order the parts (~$15 each).
They are held in place by two plastic nipples that lock into depressions in
the body panels. You simply need to pull the old emblems off and insert the
new ones in. You may need the help of a small screw driver to pry off the
old emblems, but make sure to always place a layer of card board or cloth
between the screw driver and the paint.

alex f